No two days are the same at VG. In this busy team you will need to be organised, be detail orientated, work under your own initiative yet seamlessly with your team towards the completion of team goals and constantly look for ways to do things better, faster or more efficiently.
Risk mitigation is part of our DNA; you will proactively identify and report risks and concerns in a timely manner to ensure that VG upholds the highest level possible of compliance and reputation.
You will have your own goals, both personal and professional; as part of the VG family you will be offered support, professional qualifications and mentoring to build a successful career and fulfil your ambitions.
- Act as a liaison to the administration teams to ensure that the billing process is carried out in a timely and efficient manner.
- Determine, monitor and provide exception reporting to the Head of Finance on debtor targets and credit limits.
- Negotiate, agree and enforce payment plans on outstanding fee balances
- Liaise with administration teams to maintain / improve liquidity in managed entities.
- Assess costs and likelihood of recovery of / from legal action and recover debts. Directly responsible for forwarding debts to the Collection Agency.
- Analyse, challenge and report upon WIP charging, recoverability, write-offs and carry forwards. WIP Burn Rate reporting oversight.
- Assisting with year-end Audit and preparation of schedules for audit requirements
- Contribute towards the successful delivery of remediation and other projects approved by the Senior Executive Group, be that by way of constructive feedback, membership of working parties, research, and delivery of information not readily available from VG’s systems and/or the performance of data input or other administrative tasks.
Skills, knowledge and expertise
Experience is not mandatory, however, candidates are expected to have an interest in one or more of the following areas:
- Business Analysis
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and MS Outlook